Blog Post of Choice: Fashion

maxresdefault

Fashion to me is something I really like because fashion has been blowing up to everyone in every different type of style. I’m hyped about style and I really love going shopping every single time I have money on clothes and shoes. My favorite brands that usually buy or like are Ralph Lauren,Tommy Hilfiger,The North Face, Bape, Supreme,  and Nike. I just really love those brands because they make really dope clothing styles and Nike always makes come up with the best style shoes in the market . Every time I have money I must go shopping because its a habit now to me and a must. I usually spend a lot of money on clothes for no reason I don’t why but I always end up getting clothes. It´s a habit because ever since i was small i really like to wear sick clothes and shoes and i always ended up getting new shoes like every week. I really like how some designers take their time to come up with these ideas for new designs for their brands and how dope they actually turn out. I want to invest money into fashion and vintage fashion because both have something in common and thatś making more money off it. I want to collect as much shoes as possibly because one day all those shoes will costs more than someones life. Shoes is the biggest deal in fashion because if you have a fit but not a pair of sick shoes to go with it then whats the point for you to be a fashion killa? For example the shoes that have been blowing up this year is Yeezyś by Adidas and Kanye West and both of his clothing lines Yeezy seasons and I feel like pablo. Also another example are Jordan’s by Michael Jordan. Both Kanye and MJ have made so much money off their fashion lines. This is why i love fashion because the more fashion you have and collect the more money in your pockets and also you can make a life off this.